It’s the 4th day of our Indochina Backpacking! Dad doesn’t know yet that we are actually crossing the border today and Travel From Ho Chi Minh To Phnom Penh until we reach the bus station.
I didn’t tell him that we are going to be travel across Indochina because he hates taking bus rides! I come prepared though, I bought a whole Matt of anti-dizzyness medicines.
Our trip lasted about 8 hours including immigration processing, lunch stop and bathroom breaks. The bus fare costs about $19 via Giant Ibis. Their pickup station in District 1 is conveniently located in Pham Ngu Lao.
WE BOOKED BUS TICKETS HERE:
Arriving at Giant Ibis Bus Terminal in Phnom Penh, we were picked up by my lovely girlfriend Dalin, yep and this is the first time she is meeting me y dad.
We hired a tuktuk going to Sovannaphum Villa, our home for the night before we push through to Siem Reap the following day.
BOOK PHNOM PENH HOTELS HERE:
Later that night, we enjoyed a relaxing walk along the Riverside across the Royal Palace Park.
Giant Ibis Bus Saigon – Phnom Penh $19
Accommodation: $12/room x 2 rooms
This entire video series was shot using #AsusZenfone5
Get USD $30 AirBNB Discount!
Book Phnom Penh Hostels:
Book Phnom Penh Activities here:
Visit my Blog:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN MAY QUẦN ĐI BIỂN ĐÔI CHO CẢ NAM VÀ NỮ | CẮT MAY NGƯỜI LỚN | Ặt Củ Tỏi DIY
- Tình Yêu Hoàn Mỹ |Tập 29 Phần 1:Cô gái có BÀN TAY ĐẶC BIỆT chinh phục các chàng bởi trái tim mạnh mẽ
- Trải nghiệm nước Mỹ – Đoàn 27.1.2019 (22AL) | Du lịch Mỹ | Du lịch Hoàn Mỹ
- Soái ca Đà Nẵng – Hoàng Trung "quá vã" vì lỡ mang SIÊU NĂNG LỰC Ế | Tình Yêu Hoàn Mỹ
- Shop Hoa Hồng Bất Tử Tại Đà Nẵng | Hoa Tươi Đà Nẵng | 0907.47.33.57