You can fix Sending Reported Error 0x800ccc0f in MS Outlook with solution When you encounter an error “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” – with Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010 & 2007
Let’s know how to fix “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” error when Sending reported error (0x8004010F) during “Send/Receive Progress” in Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010 & 2007 with help of manual method.
Fix Outlook Error 0x8004010f “Outlook data file cannot be accessed”
1. Open Outlook “Account Settings”.
2. At “E-mail” tab, highlight the account with the problem and click “Change Folder”.
3. Click “New Outlook Data File”.
4. Give a name for the new data file and press “OK”.
5. Expand the new data file and select the “Inbox” subfolder. Choose “OK”.
6. While at Account Settings screen, click “Change Folder” again.
7. This time select the correct data file and folder that you want to store e-mail messages and choose “OK”.
8. Close “Account Settings” and click “Send/Receive”.
If manual method fails then use third party application – Outlook PST Recovery
Simple Steps to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004010f
1.Runs the software
2.Select PST File
3.Repair Personal Folder Outlook data file
4.Save into new Outlook data file as PST file format.
Help us caption & translate this video!