How to make a USB OTG Cable for Android, DIY guide.
From USB Type-A Female to Micro USB male type Micro-B.
Make this cable from new connectors and wires or even better, you can reuse an old USB cable to make this.
Be careful with the USB pin-outs, make sure you get it right and not reversed. It’s easy to be confused with USB connectors.
If you make it, write a comment saying how you use your OTG cable.
A few uses for an OTG cable on Android phones and Android tablets.
Connect a mouse to a tablet,
Connect a physical keyboard to your tablet, if you type a lot, this is really useful.
Most popular, connect a USB flash drive to access files on a phone or tablet.
One of the main reasons I was not seeing a tablet as a laptop replacement was being unable to quickly plug-in a USB flash storage drive. Now this works great.
To connect an external portable hard drive this won’t work because the HDD needs more power.
To see a cable that works with a portable HDD, subscribe and see that video also soon!
Lots of uses for an OTG cable!
Feel free to ask in the comments section bellow.
Subscribe, Like, and SHARE it too!
Show how much you LIKE this video!
Dragos Ion RO
Check it out, buy it, post it on yt/fb/tw/ig tag it #dragoswefixit
Buy from our Amazon page.
When you purchase from our store we get a small amount from Amazon. You do not pay more!
It helps us, thank you!
Show your support:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bluezone sẽ giúp thu hẹp phạm vi cách ly, giúp xã hội duy trì hoạt động
- Triển khai Bluezone trên diện rộng để truy vết lây nhiễm Covid-19 tại Hải Dương
- Mỹ cấp tốc soạn luật hỗ trợ báo chí đàm phán với Facebook, Google
- Shop online bán vài trăm đơn ngày Tết, shipper kiếm tiền triệu mỗi ngày
- Người dân đã có thể khai báo y tế trực tuyến qua ứng dụng Bluezone